Saturday, February 3, 2007

My little Sounding Board

Pictures are totally unimportant.
I am an independent artist who is planning his first release. First release per-say because what came before was not very good. Quite funny actually, with machine gun drums, rubber band bass guitar. Very frustrating . I was very new to midi programming, and the whole idea of what I was doing,I spent alot of money crawling with the "Sound-blaster" type cards, cheap outboard gear. And what I turned out was not up to par. I did everything though. DIY even now, I recorded, edited, mixed and mastered everything. Baby-Steps actually. well now I present to you the "Third Sound Generator" totally produced by myself through internet collaboration with Dave Berry on Bass Guitar and playing the Drums. Hopefully this blog allows you to stream and download!!

Unseen Love

An Exotic Dream

Talking about the Girls

Enjoy , More to Come!!

No comments: